Posted on: by Bearskinrug

China’s amazing growth seems to have really revitalized the spam industry.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Little Fucker and The Cloud King's Daughter!

Birthday Street 113Cloud Seeding

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

If I were to rob a sperm bank, would that make me gay?

Permalink To This Tweet!

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

At the gym, some guy just emerged from the showers with a jar of petroleum jelly. I’m not sure I want this explained.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring several characters that will probably be phased out!

Birthday Street 110Mister Sixster

Featuring zombies!

Birthday Street 107Lawn Moaner

bstreet_thumb35

Birthday Street 104Martial Hearts

Featuring several generations of inbred islanders!

Birthday Street 101Location, Location, Location

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

Laughter used to be the best medicine, until its patent ran out. Now the best medicine is laughter and a minuscule dose of caffeine.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Professor Lance Gallant and Pisscan Pete!

Birthday Street 98Swapping For Science

Featuring The Easter Bunny and Miss November!

Birthday Street 95The Tender Trap

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

Artificial Intelligence isn’t just for robots. I spend 24 hours a day pretending to have intelligence.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring several villains and Action Guy!

Birthday Street 92Dirt Nap (pt3)

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

It’s sad that the best job a mime can hope for is to be on a tv show with a gag about how much people hate mimes.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Miss Buxton and dirt!

Birthday Street 89Dumb As Dirt

Featuring Little Fucker and Gerk Genie!

Birthday Street 86The Expunging

Featuring Gerk Genie and Larry Kong!

Birthday Street 83The Saga of Larry Kong

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

I now know why they call it a Manhattan. Because it approximates exactly one hour of NY traffic driving over your HEAD.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

I switched to a “leave out” conditioner. I can’t tell if it’s working.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring an amazing chair!

Birthday Street 80I Scream

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

A jellyfish is 95% water, the remaining 5% being made up of “gross”.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Sandra the Speed Dating Woman!

Birthday Street 77Chivalry Gone Wild

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

First, look annoyed at the options the waiting room offers. Then reluctantly page through with a frown. And THAT’S how I read “Glamour”.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Beach Ranger Ferd and several undersea critters!

Birthday Street 74The Undersea Cotillion

Featuring Gerk Genie!

Birthday Street 71Last On The List

Featuring Janie and Jalie Twinn, and Wizardry Von Spellsmark!

Birthday Street 68Birfday Mash

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

At this point, I believe an author who uses prophecy as a storytelling device is lazy and unimaginative. Unless they write fortune cookies.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring some jerks!

Birthday Street 65Guy Minus Guy

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

You know what they say…”piss or get off the pot”. Or “Don’t get on the pot in the first place, because that’s the one we use for stew.”

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Wizardry Von Spellsmark and the Dark Wizard Azol!

Birthday Street 62Evil Wizards

Featuring Fun Uncle Stu!

Birthday Street 59Skating With Stu

Featuring Admiral Gary and Simmons!

Birthday Street 56Arctic Exploration

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

Oh! I just realized why eggs come in a dozen. One for each member of a jury. Duh.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

It sucks that there’s 8 buns in a package, but 10 hot dogs in a pack. Also, it sucks that eggs come in a dozen, but I have 13 neighbors.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Action Guy, Little Fucker, and Sean Powers!

Birthday Street 53Get That Guy (pt3)

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

There’s a double standard in fashion. A girl wears a man’s shirt and no one bats an eye. But I put in ONE tampon…

Permalink To This Tweet!

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

If I’m ever captured by cannibals, I hope they eat me for breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day.

Permalink To This Tweet!

Featuring Fun Uncle Stu!

Birthday Street 50Fun Uncle Stu

Featuring Batman and Robin! I mean, Battyguy and uh... Thrushboy.

Birthday Street 47The Bat

Posted on: by Bearskinrug

My productivity has skyrocketed since we got rid of our TV. I’m almost finished building a new one!

Permalink To This Tweet!